BOOK OF SHADOWS: BLAIR WITCH 2″
2000 – Starring Jeffrey Donovan, Stephen Barker Turner and Eric Leerhsen
You can find this movie on Netflix.
Here we go!…
• Sitting down with Blair Witch 2. Don’t really remember the first one, and it’s not on Netflix, so we’re shit out of luck.
• MTV news? In 1999? Really?!
• Naysayers say, “Nay”. This man is making my night.
• What’s going on? Is that a lobotomy they are giving that guy?
• LOL. Twilight has tainted me with forest beginnings.
• At least this movie has good music!
• Hey, is that the guy from “Burn Notice”?
• That store makes me miss the small towns I’ve lived in.
• Sacrifice the baby to the Blair Witch… save yourself before the shit hits the fan people!
• Are those banjos I hear? And they are in the woods? RUN!!! The inbreds will tell you that you have a purty mouth!
• If someone believing in something enough makes it real… then I’d be thin and shacking up with Kellan Lutz.
• Time to check the laundry.
• Okay, back to the movie.
• Do nurses actually wear those caps still?
• Dammit! I hate when they whisper! I can’t hear it! I’m going to have to get my damned headphones again.
• I hope they explain this little freaky girl.
• Well now, this woman is a whore.
• LOL – Now that was weird!
• How old is that kid? Should he even know about sucking things?
• Wow, it’s the same people in the store.
• Well, all these kids better be explained by the end of the movie.
• Who’s Rustin whoever?
• If I play my home movies backwards, am I going to see some freaky shit?
• I like this chick who plays Tristen. I like how she can go from emotion to emotion.
• This movie wasn’t half bad.
• I was right! The dude that plays Jeff is the dude from “Burn Notice”!