IT’S MY PARTY AND I’LL DIE IF I WANT TO
2007 – Starring Adrienne Fischer, Alicia Kenney, and Oliver Luke
You can find this movie on Netflix.
Here we go!…
• Just watching the trailer made me want to walk away. So I guess this is the perfect movie for me to put in my Movie Thoughts section! LOL
• It’s a Scotchworthy Productions film. Does this mean it’s a student film?
• The beginning is set in the 1930’s? Okay, I’m fine with that. But how is that man reading “Green Darkness”? That book wasn’t published until November 1, 1972. Is he a time traveller? I guess we’ll find out!
• Ooh, I kinda like this remix of… oh wait, not anymore.
• I’m sorry, but unless this movie is about comics or a comic book hero, then it’s dumb to have “comic” beginnings. That’s just my opinion though.
• Wow, I’m only 6 minutes and 30 seconds into this movie and my mind is wandering off other places.
• The “between” music sounds like something you hear in a video game.
• Those girls are only trick-or-treating at ONE house? I hope it’s just a cover for some kind of drug deal.
• OMG. I wasn’t affected by the almost accident. I’m really ticked off that he doesn’t stop at stop signs. It’s fuckers like that who make me want to get a gun.
• Waiting for this to end. LOL
• Oh you stupid stupid bitch. What made you think that you wouldn’t get it all over you?
• Shirts off… bras off… perhaps head off next?
• LMFAO! Duh!! If you go walking around with no top on, you should EXPECT to be seen! Serves you right that Uncle Tom saw yo boobies.
• 25 minutes in… only 53 more to go. I’m looking through the optimist’s eyes now.
• Dude painted the windows? That makes me feel secure since I know my stepdad plans on painting today.
• LMFAO! The shower scene gets a somewhat 70’s porn music treatment!
• Glow stick! It’s a rave!!
• Dude needs a tetanus shot!
• Dude’s practically dying, but forgets his pain when there’s the possibility of seeing a naked woman.
• 28 more minutes before it’s over!
• Pause to pee.
• “Ceremonial cantina sword.” LOL
• Ooh… nodding off. If it weren’t for the scream, I may have actually fallen asleep!
• I think I know why I’m falling asleep. It could possibly be because this movie is shot way too dark. So it’s just like staring at a black screen.
• Do they have permission to use these songs in this movie?
• Horror movies… where girls fight better with their clothes on.
• Is this supposed to have the bad 70’s movies look to it at this point?
• I hope the aim of this movie was to be cheesy.
I wont remember the plot of this movie in 2 days.