2009 – Starring Winona Ryder, Mark Polish and Sean Astin
You can find this movie on Netflix.
Here we go!…
• So, I’m going with a comedy this morning due to the fact that I’m also eating some noodles. And I need to wake myself up.
• Is that Jack from “Lost”?
• Is Sean Astin playing a homosexual stuck in the 80’s?
• A “Lost Boys” poster!!! Love it!!
• Who does that to their car?
• That was an awkward phone call.
• Okay, so it’s Jack from “Lost”. What exactly is he supposed to be?
• Crisis alarm? Do they have those now?
• Finished my noodles, gotta go do the dishes.
• Okay, back.
• Lauren Landers? I thought her name was Shawni something. Or is this a different person he’s talking about? Or is it really her, but he’s using a fake name?
• This dad is freaking me out.
• Ah, Jack is a tattoo artist. I’m sure he has an actual name in the movie, and they’ve probably said it… but I will just continue to call him Jack.
• Why doesn’t this guy park in the driveway?
• LOL – Are you gonna let her in?
• Winona Ryder has a decent nose.
• I hope we find out what the deal is with the principal’s nose.
• Sean Astin is such a cute little gay man!
• Who is doing the narrating? It sounds like a cross between Sean Astin and Richard Dryfuss.
• Hey! It’s the jew from Glee! I love him!
• Yeah, I don’t see my ever going back to my old school and hooking up with someone I had a crush on.
• Car chase!
• Ah… Lauren is really Stephanie… or Shawnie… or Sally. What the hell is that chick’s name?
• Eww! He wears crocs! Bad gay Sean! Bad!
• I don’t remember being excited about my prom.
• LMFAO! “Shasta, how does it feel going out with a pedophile?”
• Did these types of parties actually happen in high school?
• Scarlett! That’s what her name is!
• Hey, I have the same laptop!
• Is this movie almost over? It’s decent, but I’m getting antsy and need to go run errands.
• I really don’t remember much about high school – all 4 of them I went to.
• LOL – I always chuckle when people break out into song in the middle of a restaurant.
• Is “Lionel” Lionel Ritchie?
• LMFAO! Brian Austin green was the narrator!!! I feel like a douche! LOL
• Well, it wasn’t too bad a flick. I’d watch it again on a lazy Sunday afternoon if nothing else was on.