2006- Starring Dominic Purcell, Clare Kramer and Josie Maran
You can find this movie on Netflix. And also in my personal DVD collection.
Here we go!…
• Got my milk, I’m ready. Mum is making chicken tenders. I hope she’s made some for me.
• I saw this at the movie theater with my friend Genna. It was decent… until the end. Let’s see if I still think this way.
• Bert and Ernie sheets? Is this a kid’s room?
• Ah, Dominic Purcell’s name in the opening credits. I remember when just the thought of his name (and Wentworth Miller’s) could make my naughty bits moist. Well, my naught bits are moist now… but that’s because I just took a bath.
• I’m dying here. I can barely hear the movie over the TV in the front room! I need my earphones! This is ridiculous!
• Put my headphones on. Oh wow! Much better!
• And here comes the beginning of the stupid in horror movies… “Let’s go to the graveyard… at night… and have a few drinks.” I can’t really say much about that. Well, I’ve never done that specifically… but I have gone to a cemetery… at night… and got high. LOL.
• This movie goes to prove why you should never read a dead man’s mail.
• I just got to wondering why there was a woman who died at the beginning of this. What was the point of that?
• Yay! I got some chicken! Glorious! Okay, time to get on with the flick.
• Dominic, your wife is paranoid!
• Oh dear… I just got that old feeling back. Dominic in a flannel shirt did it. Oh my!
• Little kitty froo froo I want to pet you.
• I wonder if anyone is going to be looking me up when i’ve been dead for 100 or so years?
• Yeah man, get it right… “Ax murdering piano teacher”
• No you stupid-heads, it’s not over. There’s still 35 minutes left to go.
• Told you.
• Yep… cause that’s the kind of sexy bastard you want to tie you up! Forget Christian Grey! Let’s get it on with Langer!!!
• I’m going to finish later. I want t a cigarette. LOL
• Just came in… I think I’ll finish it tomorrow.
• (Next day) – Here we go again!
• I’ve actually had a few dreams where I’m being thrown around by an invisible force.
• Oh Dominic, that seemed like a delayed reaction to your friend’s throat being slashed.
• OMG! Really?! The ghosts wont let you out of the house?! This is NOT the typical ghost movie! (Yes, that was sarcasm)
• Culpepper… you’s a STUPID bitch!
• They should offer up Culpepper as a sacrifice.
• Blood all over the carpet. That’s a nasty mess.
• I love Sal’s acting. He’s an awesome wuss.
• Cat fight!
• Ah ha ha ha ha ha! Death.
• Some people have really ugly kids.
• I don’t think that’s really a little boy.
• I’m very distracted by the Cheerwine vending machine.
• LOL – Dominic, are you helping your wife out of the window, or masturbating?
• I just realized that I haven’t been calling Dominic by his character’s name. Eh… probably because I don’t care.
• Hey wait… isn’t your wife supposed to have that skull?
• Oh here it comes! The beginning of the REALLY horrible computer generated graphics! This is what makes a relatively decent movie into a sham.
• It’s over! I still have the same feelings toward it. It’s decent… except the hokey ending scene.