1989 – Starring Lorraine Bracco, Peter Dobson, Jessica Steen
You can find this movie on YouTube.
Here we go!…
• I remember this from way back when. I think it was because I liked the ending so much. Let’s se if it’s as good as I remember it!
• Gotta watch this movie in chapters. I saw on Google search that this is on DVD. If I still like it, I’m going to buy it. It can’t be cheaper than $10 I’d imagine. I don’t think it was a big blockbuster.
• Yep… 80’s music. I’m groovin’!
• Hey! Patti Labelle is in this!
• Ooh! I don’t think that relationship is going to last.
• That poor old man. He’s so lonely.
• Really? People gather around at a non-school function to sing the school song?
• I don’t even remember if any of the high schools I went to had school songs.
• Eating all your homework will make you sexually potent. That’s what Satan says. LOL
• Lorraine Bracco, you don’t propel your voice well for a teacher.
• LOL. Teacher stuck it to the punk kid.
• Lorraine Bracco isn’t very intimidating. At least not her looks. I’m not falling for the tough lady act.
• That mother is so old fashioned.
• Watching this club scene makes me wonder if in another 20 years, I will look back at a movie from nowadays and wonder how I ever thought the dancing was cool.
• LOL. “You wanna thumb wrestle?”
• Ooh! Time to call the teacher out!
• Uh oh. Dominic is into some trouble because of his brother.
• After a good old fashioned movie slap in the face, there’s the “coming to realization” moment.
• “What are you gonna do about Sing?!”
• OMG Cecelia made her own costumes. Now we DEFINITELY have to keep the school open and keep sing in production!
• “You gotta get ’em on their feet before you can kick their ass!”
• That mother is a real twat.
• Watching Lorraine Bracco dance in that coat makes me feel uncomfortable. Why didn’t she take it off? Isn’t it getting in the way?
• She thinks SHE’S gonna save the show. Yeah, I believe her.
• LOL – Dude… that’s a Michael Bolton sog. He he he!
• It doesn’t matter who won? Are you NUTS?!
• Oh wait… I think I was crying at this point the first few times I watched it. Not this time though. Myst be that hard heart of mine. LOL.
• Oh, time for the song. Morgan Freeman would like this school. They know their school song.
• And of course, the mother comes to her senses.
I still like this movie. I really do.