Below is a list of some of my favorite and/or noteworthy Facebook pages.
• My Personal Facebook Page – More randomness of mine.
• Nahleen.com Facebook Page – My friend Nahleen’s FB page. Nahleen Blake is a giggler with multiple sclerosis and lupus who wants to share her journey with you!
• Chris and Jonny LOL Factory Facebook Page – The A Hilarious though sometimes raunchy/adult oriented, interactive radio program, aired on ipmNation.com. A couple of my friends are the hosts of this show.
• ipmNation.com Facebook Page – This is the FB page where I get my fix of shows like Verbal Ejaculation, Chris and Jonny LOL Factory, Matt Connarton Unleashed, and Oullette at Large!
• iHeartRadio Facebook Page– iHeartRadio is a free, all-in-one digital radio service that lets you find more than 1,500 Live Stations or create commercial-free, all-music Custom Stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music.
• Midnight Jump Facebook Page – My cousin Jim is the bass player for this band.
• Old School Parenting Facebook Page – Old School Parenting or Traditional Parenting has always been about raising a child to become a functional adult who can contribute positively to their family and ultimately, society. It is a philosophy that feels that all a child really needs is healthy food, clean water, reliable shelter, quality education, access to medical attention and of course love from their family.
• Tard the Grumpy Cat Facebook Page – Funny pics of Tard the grumpy cat! Enjoy! Not endorsed by said kitty’s owners.